James House was born and raised in a small boarder city in Ontario Canada named Sarnia. He fell in love with electronic around the age of 14. At the age of 16 he was mixing house music on a laptop with VDJ and a Numark 2 channel mixer. Now at the age of 29 I am working mainly in Ableton 9 as well as VDJ and a Numark M6 mixer.
- 1st Class – Sharing Transparently (Jon Silva Deep House Remix)
- Detroit Swindle – 64 Ways Feat. Mayer Hawthorne
- Frits Wentink – Angela Saliva
- Around7 – Swing66
- Detroit Swindle – Me, Myself & You
- Fono – Real Joy (Chris Lake & Rrotik Remix)
- Studioheist – Greene St.
- Detroit Swindle – B.Y.O.
- Frits Wentink – Shrewd
- Fantastic Man – From Start to Finish
- Detroit Swindle – The Break Up
- Waze & Odyssey – Please Don’t Dance (Detroit Swindle’s Basement Dub)